save. borrow. invest. safely. locally.
- Our Payroll Deduction Scheme allows you to save regularly, direct from your pay and before it reaches your bank account. For many of our members, this is the easiest way to save while giving them all the benefits of joining Bridgend Lifesavers Credit Union [Please click here to link to savings page]
- If you are already saving with us through Payroll Deduction but want to change the amount you save we just need you to complete a new payroll deduction mandate. Please note this over-writes your existing amount so should be the total you wish to save, not the increase or decrease.
Why should an employee save with us through a payroll deduction scheme?
- You will benefit from all the services and products available to our members [For more information of our range of products click here]
- You will be supporting an organisation that is committed to working to improve our community
- Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
- Payroll deductions are a convenient and easy way to save
- The payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank meaning that you don’t feel the impact, but you still get the benefits of saving
Why should your organisation or business set up a payroll deduction scheme for employees?
- Credit unions offer ethical, local investments meaning that your organisation is positively engaging in the local community at no extra cost to your business
- Payroll Deduction offers a simple, convenient route to saving
- Employees who save regularly and manage their money well are more likely to cope with unexpected costs and are shown to have lower levels of stress. This, in turn, leads to a higher level of productivity and motivation, and a reduction in staff absence.
- By offering a cost-free staff benefit, employers can enhance the package available to their employees while improving the prospects of staff recruitment and retention.
- Bridgend Lifesavers fosters a responsible attitude towards credit and financial solutions. By supporting a not-for-profit, community based organisation, your company can increase its corporate social responsibility profile while strengthening employee relationships
If you would like to offer your employees our payroll deduction scheme, please get in touch with us here and we would be happy to discuss the details with you.
Does my Employer offer this Facility?
At present, employees of the following organisations can take advantage of our payroll deduction scheme:
We are always looking for new employers to work with, so if your organisation is not listed above please speak to your relevant payroll, human resources or finance department or forward us their details and we can look into setting up a similar scheme. In the meantime, why not sign up as a member and save regularly with us by standing order, direct from your bank account [Click here for standing order form]
Credit Union Champions
Are you already saving with us through Payroll Deduction? We are always looking for 'champions' to promote our services to colleagues.
This may involve informing members of your team or department of the benefits of joining the Credit Union or maybe collecting membership and payroll forms so that we can come and collect them. If you are interested in becoming a Credit Union Champion please contact us here for more information.