We are happy to announce our first competition! The competition is run through our Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Bridgend Lifesavers Credit Union, whose registered office is Merfield Close,
Sarn, Bridgend, CF32 9SW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bridgend Lifesavers Credit Union and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Bridgend Lifesavers Credit Union Facebook page, found here.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 15th April and midday. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- All you have to do to take part is like the competition post pinned to the top of the Bridgend Lifesavers Credit Union Facebook page and comment.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: An Easter hamper of chocolate (pictured on the competition post).
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Share This Story